Who we are
Our website address is: http://newcapitalng.com.
New Capital may obtain, use and retain your personal information for any or all of the following purposes:
- processing applications for our products and services, effecting payments and completing instructions or requests;
- providing products and services;
- assessing suitability for products and services;
- credit assessment, including conducting credit checks and setting credit limits;
- operational purposes;
- statistical analysis, conducting market research and surveys with the aim of improving our products and services;
- for marketing purposes and promotional events;
- for the prevention, detection, investigation and prosecution of crime in any jurisdiction (including, without limitation, money laundering, terrorism, fraud and other financial crime);
- identity verification, government sanctions screening and due diligence checks;
- for debt recovery purposes;
- to comply with: the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, regulations, judgments or court orders, any directive of a public authority/regulator/law enforcement agency; internal policies and reporting requirements; and
- to seek professional advice, in connection with any processes, claims or proceedings instituted by or against New Capital as a consequence of any product or service provided to you.
New Capital undertakes to preserve the confidentiality of all information you provide to New Capital. We hereby undertake that any personal information you provide or obtained by us shall be subject to the highest standards of privacy, security and confidentiality and such information will not be disclosed to any third party other than as required by applicable laws, rules and regulations.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files. They are commonly downloaded to your computer or mobile device by websites that you visit. They enable the website to tag your device and recognize it as you move around the site (and potentially when you return at a later date) so that, for example, you do not have to re-enter your password each time you move between pages of the website.
Can I turn off cookies?
If you do not wish to receive cookies, you can set your web browser to disable cookies. As explained above, cookies help you to get the most out of our website. If you decide to disable cookies, you may find that certain aspects of our website do not work as expected.